How to Make No Bake Brownies Using Non-Stick Pan
- Print Ingredients 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups vaporized milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk, for icing
- 1 cup dark chocolate, for frosting
- sliced peanuts, for garnishes
- Sort the flour and cocoa powder to get rid of swellings then blend well. Set aside.Prepare non-stick pan over low heat.Pour just 1 cup of vaporized milk first into the pan.
- Include sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and coffee powder. Mix and cook up until the butter is completely dissolved.Add the combined flour and cocoa powder. Mix continuously. After a couple of minutes, slowly add the other 1 cup of vaporized milk. Mix continually. If the mix can hold a shape then it is done.Transfer the brownies mix into a container with aluminum foil or wax paper. Flatten the surface utilizing a spoon or spatula.
- Set aside.For making the frosting, a double boiler is required but you can improvise. A pot with boiling water at the bottom and a non-stick pan on top will do.Pour 1/4 cup of evaporated milk into the boiler. Add the dark chocolate pieces. Continuously mix and cook until the chocolate melts.Pour the frosting evenly on top of the brownies mix. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts
- or you can also utilize choco chips or mini marshmallows if you want.Chill overnight in the refrigerator.Slice into bite-sized bars before serving. Enjoy your no bake brownies! Disclaimer
- Panlasang Pinoy Recipes ™ is a food blog site that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog site unless otherwise kept in mind.