In today’s video, I’m going to show you the full process on how to render a wall – from start to finish! This is a mammoth tutorial where we cover a variety of subjects!
I’ll show you how to render exterior walls with topics covering:
– How to apply your first coat of render
– The mix you need for success (sand cement render with a pinch of lime)
– The secret to getting extra strength in your render to avoid cracking
– The big reason why you need Lime in your render mix
– How to fix exterior corner beads
– The 1st thing you need to do before you even start rendering
– The correct way to float a wall so it’s DEAD FLAT
– The best way to get a flat, smooth, finish wall
These are the subjects we’ll cover! It’s a massive tutorial so make sure you get comfortable because it’s a beast!
For more videos on rendering check out our other videos below:
Tips For Finishing Render (Float & Sponge) – https://youtu.be/giJUtiVe0fc
How To Plaster A Brick Wall – https://youtu.be/vbfUs9W4SPU
How To Render A Wall (VIDEO 1) – https://youtu.be/Kos7AWpzEeE
If you liked this tutorial, please like and subscribe to our channel. We’d also love to hear from you so feel free to leave your comments in the section below! For more information you can also visit our website at:
Thanks for watching
See you on the next one
This content was originally published here.