Get the popcorn ready: The Daily Wire’s explosive new film, “What is a Woman?” premieres Wednesday night at 8 p.m. ET, and watching it is as important as it is easy.
- At 8 p.m. ET, everyone will be able to watch The Daily Wire’s all-star show “Backstage,” featuring Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro, Jeremy Boreing, Michael Knowles, and Andrew Klavan, who will have a sharp and lively discussion before airing the documentary.
Viewers will be stunned as they watch Walsh talk to ordinary citizens, medical professionals, and even African tribesmen in an effort to get answers to a question that has leftists triggered.
“The left will do whatever they can to make sure no one sees this movie,” Walsh said. “They know their ideology is based on lies and their logic is hollow and premiering the movie to a massive online audience will not only be an utter embarrassment to them but will send a message that they will not win this battle.”
One of the surgeons in our documentary confesses to having mutilated the genitals of a 16 year old boy. The Left says this isn’t happening. They’re lying, as always.
Full film premieres tonight at https://t.co/xibkNa4oHW pic.twitter.com/nGpEu8ztj1
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) June 1, 2022
In the documentary, Walsh sits down with the nation’s foremost advocates of radical gender theory, giving them the opportunity to state their case. Instead, they punt. Asked to defend Orwellian claims that natural sex and biology have nothing to do with a person’s identity, they instead deflect such questions to focus on Walsh’s supposedly “hateful” views.
“What Is A Woman?” gives viewers a jaw-dropping look at:
- Issues of gender dysphoria confusion that activists use to encourage sex-change operations on children not old enough to vote or drink.
- Transgender (biologically male) athletes’ destruction of girls’ sports and the denial of opportunities for elite female athletes — particularly the case of NCAA women’s swimming champion Lia Thomas.
- The Pronoun Police and the Left’s attempts to use character assassination and censorship to advance a radical agenda.
- Absurd claims about “birthing persons” and that “having a penis doesn’t make one male” — along with other lies and doublespeak used to mainstream radical gender theory.
- The disturbing case of male-registered sex offender Darren Merager, who claims to be female and who is accused of terrorizing under-aged girls by walking around the women’s locker room in a Los Angeles spa with an erect penis.
- The three great casualties of this radical movement:
- Women, whose identities are being appropriated and erased by activists who shun science and biology.
- Children, who are, at best, being indoctrinated to believe lies about basic facts and, at worst, guided into harmful, irreversible medical “transition” procedures.
- And, ultimately, the truth.
Join the live “What Is a Woman?” watch party June 1, 2022, at 8 p.m. ET at WhatisaWoman.com.